Wednesday 24 February 2016

RECOMMENDATION

Recommendation

I have suffered with anxiety for over six-years and I have bought countless fads which claim to work in "reducing stress and anxiety induced symptoms". None of them have worked, much to my disappointment. Anxiety is a psychological illness, meaning its unlikely anything but psychological treatment such as Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, will reduce symptoms. However, I came across a spray called "Rescue Remedy: Comfort and Reassure". I had tried everything else on the market so I thought I may as well try something new that I'd never come across before.


This particular spray claims to be effective in reducing high levels of situational anxiety and improve mood in every-day stressful situations. At the point when I started using this, I had some stressful events coming up such as driving lessons, driving tests and a job interview. What a perfect time to try out the product!!

Rescue Remedy is made by flower essences (rock rose, impatiens, clematic, star of Bethlehem, cherry plum) which involves placing flowers in water and leaving them to infuse in the sun. So this is a purely natural substance for anybody who doesn't like the idea of putting unknown medicine into their body. It can be bought over-the-counter and is perfectly safe. It is used by spraying 2 drops onto the tongue during stressful intervals throughout the day. I used this for two weeks and WOW. I am 100% adamant that the only reason I managed to get through my driving test and my job interview, was due to this tiny bottle of spray. It's been life-changing. Once you spray it onto the tongue, you cannot feel it working. Yet once you go out into stressful situation you begin to notice that you are coping and dealing with things much differently than you normally would. I love this effect as it feels very natural, rather than anxiety meds which put you under a foggy spell (I've tried these also). I will continue using this for as long as I feel it works, as I truly believe it has been helping me with my anxiety. I believe everyone suffering with anxiety or stress should try this to see if it helps reduce some symptoms and make life a little easier for you.

Love, Hannah

(Of course, please do not rely on this to change your life or entire mind-set. Anxiety needs proper medical attention in the form of GP's and Psychologists. Please do not take this without consultation on your disorder, so this can be properly treated combined with this spray)



1 comment:

  1. This has been around for many years and some people swear by it, others don't. I've found it good in the past. A word of warning, this can interact with some contraceptive pills, so do check with the pharmacist/GP before taking! Great post Hannah x

    ReplyDelete